Saturday, June 09, 2007

BUSINESS ENQUIRY.

Hello My Dear,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business co-operation. I know
the content of this mail might be a surprise to you, but I assure you that
everyword of it is real, though we did not know each other, but I
believe you are reliable and sincere.

Please i will like you to contact me back immediately for urgent issues
concerning banking profiting to relay to you to help me and receive
certain amount of money in my control in the FINANCE HOUSE, which has been
laying unclaimed for along time and to use your channel for this vital
trade. I am a seasoned experienced banker, I am holding the post of Bill
and Exchange in the Foreign Remittance Department and would not like to
unveil my package of investment untill i hear from you.

In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along
with his entire family in 25th December 2003 in a plane crash.

I hope you will find this letter with ease and reply me to furnish you on
my interest of project which requires your involvement for better living.

Please if you are capable to work with me kindly forward the followings:

1: your full name and address.
2: your phone and fax lines for ease of communication to you direct.
3: your real country of origin.
4: your proffesion and position.
5: your age.

Thank you.

John Mark Mbuli

No comments: